Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Coroebus 1 post 21 karma points
    Apr 12, 2011 @ 09:56
    Coroebus

Business Site Umedia skin

Hello,

i'm very new to Umbraco and found sommthing strange : I installed Umbraco on server and set up to business site with Umedia skin.

Its beautiful but when i tried to change something in frontpage slider, nothing happens. I havec searched and found why... It is Hard coded in \masterpages\umbBusinessHomepage.master

How can i do to make it dynamic ?

Thank you and excuse me for my bad english.

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Apr 12, 2011 @ 17:05
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Corobeus and welcome to the wonderfull world of Umbraco.

What verison of Umbraco have you installed?

I must admit that I have not been playing around with this skin myself so I'm not sure what it is that is hardcoded in the mentioned template.

But I guess that it should be able to create and XSLT you can feed with a folder ID so it slides through all the images that exists inside the selected folder. Is it something like this you want to achieve? :-)

/Jan

• Nick Portelli 76 posts 102 karma points
    Apr 12, 2011 @ 17:36
    Nick Portelli

Yes all the image sliders are hardcoded in the business skin.  I've tried to find out where it pulls them or see if I could see them in the Codeplex Repo so I could submit my fixes.  Check out this thread http://our.umbraco.org/forum/getting-started/questions-about-runway-and-modules/17326-461-business-starter-kit-umedia-slider-issues  The macro's are there just not in the template.  Also the blog template is looking for the wrong master pages name.  Need to fix that too. 

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft