Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Markus 33 posts 58 karma points
    Apr 12, 2011 @ 12:22
    Markus

Different TinyMce templates for different data types

Hi,

In a project, I have several datatypes for rich text in order to enable more or less options in the RTE - sometimes, all is needed is bold text, and sometimes I had to activate special styles, depending on the document type.

For some functionality, it seems the only solution is to use tinymce templates (for example, adding a class to a ul tag).

I successfully activated the templates plugin as described in http://our.umbraco.org/wiki/how-tos/enabling-the-%27template%27-plugin-for-tinymce on the wiki.

I see how I can configure several templates and let the user choose from. I'm wondering now whether it is possible to configure tinymce somehow to allow some templates for a datatype, and other templates for an other datatype? (Maybe by adding several commands to the tinymceconfig and <config key="entity_encoding"> ?)

• david 46 posts 81 karma points
    Apr 12, 2011 @ 16:02
    david

more or less. You can create as many datatypes as you wish and set the Render Control to the TinyMCE v3 WYSIWYG. That way you can decide strong, headers, stylesheets etc etc. i imagine you'd have to code something for actual templates

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft