Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Sean 141 posts 179 karma points
    Jul 09, 2011 @ 02:37
    Sean

umbraco 4.7 error when viewing templates

HI There,

I'm getting an error when I try to view the templaes in Umbraco 4.7. Any solutions are much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Sean

Server Error in '/' Application.

Compilation Error

Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS0103: The name 'DoesMacroHaveSettings' does not exist in the current context

Source Error:

Line 287:            <ItemTemplate>
    Line 288: <div class="macro" rel="<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container, "DataItem.macroAlias")%>"
    Line 289: params="<%# DoesMacroHaveSettings(DataBinder.Eval(Container, "DataItem.id").ToString()) %>">
    Line 290: <%# DataBinder.Eval(Container, "DataItem.macroName")%>
    Line 291: </div>

• Dirk De Grave 4541 posts 6021 karma points MVP 3x admin c-trib
    Jul 09, 2011 @ 12:11
    Dirk De Grave

Hi Sean,

If you're using code in your master pages, make sure they're publicly available? So, how's/where's your DoesMacroHaveSettings function defined? Did you put it in App_code folder?

Looking forward to your info.

Regards,

/Dirk

• Sean 141 posts 179 karma points
    Jul 10, 2011 @ 10:08
    Sean

HI Dirk,

I think that my svn commit must have removed some of the code. I baasically had to grab a fresh copy of the file and put it in the folder. I did delete the question but you must have answered it as I was removing it.

Sean

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft