Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Danny Liu 2 posts 22 karma points
    Oct 04, 2011 @ 07:28
    Danny Liu

Apply the design to a Umbraco site from beginning

Hi all,

I am new to Umbraco. So please be easy :)

We are a small retail company. Currently we are going to replace our old internal system with SAP Business one. Also the website need to change to Umbraco and a SAP solution company will build the interface between SAP B1 and the "initial" Umbraco website for us. As the only IT guy in this company, I have to do the data migration and design of the Umbraco website. To my understanding, the SAP company will give me a default templated website with all the function required by us. And I have to apply the website design to the default website. We already got the design from another graphic artist. I have took a level one Umbraco training in March this year and learnd some basic about Umbraco. I think I should be able to do this by myself. Just wondering, is there any one have the same experience before? And is there any trick or hard part to apply the presentation to an Umbraco site from begining? In the next few month, I guess I probably would have more question to ask!

Thanks in advance if some one can shed some light on this. :)

• Markus Johansson 1926 posts 5833 karma points MVP 2x c-trib
    Oct 04, 2011 @ 08:41
    Markus Johansson

Hi!

If you took the training you should be fine! I implement sites lite this all the time, most of the time everything works out great! If not, this forum is a great place to hang out!

• Danny Liu 2 posts 22 karma points
    Oct 06, 2011 @ 03:02
    Danny Liu

Hi Markus,

Thanks a lot! Hope I can go well with the project. I believe this forum is a great place to hang out too!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft