Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• vladzebu 59 posts 346 karma points
    Jul 13, 2009 @ 16:55
    vladzebu

Folder under ContentType

I want a muli web site under one solution of umbraco. And i have for each website specific document types . How can i create folders under Content Type . Best Regards, Vlad

• Chris Dunn 75 posts 127 karma points
    Jul 13, 2009 @ 17:01
    Chris Dunn

You can use different hostnames for each of the sites.  When you right click on  a node, about half way down is an option Manage Hostnames.   If you create a diffrerent document type for each website like 'website 1 root' doc type and 'website 2 root' doc type, than you can create doc types specific to each website by assigning any website specific doc types to only be allowed to be created under the specific website root (can be found in the structure tab of a document type definition).

• vladzebu 59 posts 346 karma points
    Jul 13, 2009 @ 17:09
    vladzebu

in Document Type i can create item like folder : Web Site 1 Document Type , Web Site 2 Document Type , etc . But now i can change the Icon of that item .It's a problem with umbraco and mozilla ? 

• Chris Dunn 75 posts 127 karma points
    Jul 13, 2009 @ 17:29
    Chris Dunn

When creating the document type there is field Icon(dropdownlist) to choose the icon displayed in the treeview, and thumbnail (dropdownlist), the image displayed on the create new content popup window.  I am viewing it in mozilla so there shouldn't be a problem.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft