Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jimmy 7 posts 28 karma points
    Mar 21, 2012 @ 12:07
    Jimmy

Document types allowed templates always empty

Hello!

I am running Umbraco 4.7.1.1 on my server, and every time I login to the admin panel and go to Settings -> Document Types, and press a document type, the Allowed Templates are always unchecked.

I have about 10 templates, of which 6 should be checked, but if I check them and then save, logout of the panel and then login again, they are still unchecked. If I login and check them, then set some content nodes to be of a certain template, then it works, but if I login at a later time and don't check them, they will be unchecked, and the content nodes wont be able to be selected as one template (which will result in the "template" box being empty in a content node, so that if I want to make just a small change to for example a property, and then I save it, the content node will be saved without a chosen template, and thus break). I can make other changes in the admin panel, and it's only the document types that I am having issues with when selecting the allowed templates.

Is this a known bug or is there something wrong with my setup?

• Jimmy 7 posts 28 karma points
    Mar 21, 2012 @ 16:21
    Jimmy

Apparently, by renaming the document type, the issue was solved ... who knew?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft