Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Reggie Roberts 13 posts 33 karma points
    Jan 24, 2013 @ 22:40
    Reggie Roberts

I created a document type and a template.  When I do not associate the template with a master page, I can create a page a based on template and everyhing works fine. 

When I change the template to use a master page, I recieve a page not found error message. 

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Jan 25, 2013 @ 16:35
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Reggie

Could you provide us a bit more information about what version of Umbraco you're seeing this on?

How do you change the template? What does your template structure look like? Could you perhaps post some screendumps showing your template structure and code?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

/Jan

• Reggie Roberts 13 posts 33 karma points
    Jan 25, 2013 @ 17:13
    Reggie Roberts

Jan, thank you for your response response.  I have not coded anything into the template.  I contains the default markup, but I have included it for your review. 

<%@ Master Language="C#" MasterPageFile="~/umbraco/masterpages/default.master" AutoEventWireup="true" %>

<asp:Content ContentPlaceHolderID="ContentPlaceHolderDefault" runat="server">

</asp:Content>

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Jan 25, 2013 @ 21:02
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Reggie

Have you published the site after changing the template? And where have you changed the template? Have you switched it on the content node in the content section or have you assigned the master template to the document type in the settings section?

/Jan

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft