Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Mads Sørensen 188 posts 433 karma points
    Oct 01, 2013 @ 14:50
    Mads Sørensen

"Content" node (Top Node) not available for admin

Hey Guys I was fooling around with some userpermissions on a website. I've changed the my admin "Start node in Content" top the website node and realized that the trash can was missing so i would like to undo/change that but it's not possible to select the "Content" node. Can someone give me some directions??

Regards Mads

enter image description here

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Oct 01, 2013 @ 14:56
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Mads

The admin account you use - is that the master admin account in Umbraco or is it a "pseudo" admin account?

I assume that you have access to the users section, correct? If so...what options do you see now? What options do you have?

/Jan

Oct 01, 2013 @ 15:16
    Mads Sørensen

Well i'm the master admin :D

If i try to delte my choosen node (tripleninegroup.com), and save it.

Umbraco just put in the website node???

enter image description here

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Oct 01, 2013 @ 15:53
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Mads

Yeah, that's really odd...

I'm afraid there's not much to do about it unless you go to the database and correct it in the user table. Not sure what to change though and where to change it...

What version of Umbraco are you currently using?

Might want to add a feature request on the issue tracker about this since it should not happen to the "master" admin.

/Jan

Oct 01, 2013 @ 15:59
    Mads Sørensen

It's a bit older version umbraco v 4.11.3.

what's also odd is that if i create a new admin (but with another name of course :P )

It's works perfect? but now i need to use another admin...new name...more to remember zZzZz?!?

I dont know if this issuu is to find in newer versions of umbraco but it should be possible to choose the content rootnode :D

Oct 01, 2013 @ 16:08
    Mads Sørensen

It's a bit older version umbraco v 4.11.3.

what's also odd is that if i create a new admin (but with another name of course :P )

It's works perfect? but now i need to use another admin...new name...more to remember zZzZz?!?

I dont know if this issuu is to find in newer versions of umbraco but it should be possible to choose the content rootnode :D

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft