Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• wilenx 16 posts 66 karma points
    Feb 04, 2014 @ 10:21
    wilenx

Templates are saved but changes don't reflect on site

Hi !

I came across a problem that is really frustrating me. I have 2 sites running umbraco (separated instances and DB). One site is working perfectly and changes to its templates are being reflected instantly. The other, just the opposite. Template saved changes are being notified as being saved successfully, but the changes do NOT show up in the site.

The web.config and umbracoSettings.config settings are the same for the key values I've came across while browsing for a solution:

• umbracoDebugMode = false
    • compilation debug="false" batch="false"

I've also tried deleting the TEMP folder, restarting the application pool and site, touch the web.config - but nothing works; Template changes (in any level) is not evaluated again. I can delete their content and nothing will happen.

Does anyone has an idea on what the problem may be ?

Using Umbraco version v6.1.6

• Ismail Mayat 4511 posts 10090 karma points MVP 2x admin c-trib
    Feb 04, 2014 @ 11:35
    Ismail Mayat

wilenx,

Can you check the permissions of app pool and root folder on both sites. Looks like the broken one has incorrect permissions.

Regards

Ismial

• Alistair Graham 22 posts 62 karma points
    Feb 04, 2014 @ 11:36
    Alistair Graham

Are you using Umbraco Donut cache? I had a simliar issue, the only way the site refreashed was when I restarted the IIS site. I eneded up removing the donut cache it for the moment

This thread might help,  http://our.umbraco.org/projects/developer-tools/hybrid-framework/hybrid-framework/45020-Implementing-Donut-Caching-and-MVC-part-in-existing-solution

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft