Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Craig O'Mahony 364 posts 918 karma points
    Apr 28, 2014 @ 15:55
    Craig O'Mahony

Repeatable properties in content node

Hi Folks,

I'm not sure how best to ask this question so please bear with me!!

I have a situation where my end user needs to be able to able to create a training course and be able to link this course to potentially multiple locations and multiple dates.

The way that I'd initially thought about providing this functionality was to allow them to create a course then under the course create a location and then under the location create the dates. But I'm wondering if there's a better way of doing this? What I'd love to be able to do is just create the Training Course document with a 'Course Info' tab and have a 'Event Info' tab where the user could select a location and date and then select another loaction + date and then select another and so on and so on......is that doable? is there a data type that allows me to do that?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Craig

• Fuji Kusaka 2203 posts 4220 karma points
    Apr 28, 2014 @ 17:38
    Fuji Kusaka

By Repeatable Properties you mean Recursive Value and if value is changed on a specific node use this value ?

Apr 28, 2014 @ 17:52
    Craig O'Mahony

Hi Fuji,

What I mean is something like the uComponents: Multiple Date picker but I'd like to be able to enter a textual description by each date.

Thanks,

Craig

• Fuji Kusaka 2203 posts 4220 karma points
    Apr 28, 2014 @ 17:54
    Fuji Kusaka

If am not wrong you can use Multiple Text String for the textual description.

Apr 28, 2014 @ 18:06
    Craig O'Mahony

Thanks for that but I need to be able to relate every text entered it's corresponding date if you follow my meaning

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft