Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Johan 50 posts 174 karma points
    Jun 23, 2014 @ 14:33
    Johan

Modifying the TXT by n33 (HTML5 UP) template

I want to include a classic responsive "hamburger" menu button (the one with 3 horizontal stripes) when site viewed in a smartphone or a tablet. I like the TXT by n33 very much but think it is missing this feature.

I have been looking but cannot locate which component is controlling the responsive menu in the TXT by n33? Can anyone give me a hint?

/J

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Jun 23, 2014 @ 22:05
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Johan

Not sure if you're meaning that the starter kit based on the TXT template when installing Umbraco is missing this feature - But when I'm having a look at the template here http://html5up.net/txt it seems to me that the "hamburger" is styled on line 347 of style-mobile.css.

Is this what you're thinking about?

Hope this helps.

/Jan

• Johan 50 posts 174 karma points
    Aug 02, 2014 @ 12:24
    Johan

Thanks Jan

Almost but I found the error on line 359 in my installation of umbraco:

Original

background: #e3daa8 url('images/mobileUI-site-nav-opener-bg.svg') 8px 14px no-repeat;
    My adjustment
    background: #e3daa8 url('/images/mobileUI-site-nav-opener-bg.svg') 8px 14px no-repeat;
    Somehow the image 'mobileUI-site-nav-opener-bg.svg' didnt show in my installation. It could be me who did something wrong at the beginning but anyhow if there is someone else out there doing the same mistake as me here is the fix
  • Dion Olsthoorn 4 posts 24 karma points
    Sep 14, 2014 @ 09:53
    Dion Olsthoorn

Thanks Johan, that did the trick!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft