Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Evan 5 posts 50 karma points
    Jul 10, 2014 @ 15:50
    Evan

JavaScript - using Widgets

Hi All,I am trying to embed a widget on two of our webpages (one is a Local News page, and the other is an Exhibitions page).  I am trying to embed the JavaScript code in our HTML for these pages, but I am not getting the results that I want.  Please visit the link for an idea of what I want to do.  I only want to include the Widget on the page, not the whole table.http://www.exhibits.supermobilityweek.com/2014/public/e_AAW.aspx?BoothID=107995&EventID=4&CoID=3322&Role=UThanks!

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Jul 11, 2014 @ 12:37
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Evan

How are you embedding them? Is it inside the rich text editor? If so try and disable TidyEditorContent in the /config/umbracoSettings.config file by setting it to False

Looking forward to hear from you.

/Jan

Jul 16, 2014 @ 19:27
    Evan

Hi Jan,

I was just embedding it into the HTML code on the exhibitions and news pages I wanted it to appear.

Thanks.

Evan

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Jul 17, 2014 @ 10:58
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Evan

So is it still an issue or did my suggestion make it work for you? :)

/Jan

Jul 18, 2014 @ 16:26
    Evan

Hi Jan,

I am still having trouble with this issue.

Evan

• James Hayward 17 posts 37 karma points
    Sep 07, 2014 @ 05:14
    James Hayward

Hi Even

I'm having the same type of issue - Using : Umbraco v6.1.2 Expertise Level: Beginner Umbraco

Want to embed some javascript onto our contact us page. The trick is that I actually want to float the javascript into position so that it sits in position on the page. However when I place the javascript into its place it gets stripped out. What is correct protocol for placing javascript into a single page?

Why I'm at it - I managed to place my (Google anayltics / social media add this) java code into the template which is working fine. But have been reading I could have placed it in correctly, as I just pasted the code into the header. what is the correct protocol to placing javascript into umbraco templates?

Cheers James

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft