Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
I have installed UmbracoCms 7.1.8 on windows 7 (No service pack) 32-bit. I am using IIS 7.5 and .net framework 4.5.I have installed SmartBlog 2.0.9 package and publish this package. While browsing these published files I get “The type or namespace name 'SmartBlogLibraries' could not be found” error.
What can be the problem for such namespace error ? How can I fix the same.
Have you installed the above package in the same installation as the business starter kit, which you mention in this post? http://our.umbraco.org/forum/templating/templates-and-document-types/59570-Installing-BusinessWebsiteStarterPack14-package-gives-SystemInvalidOperationException-Sequence-contains-no-elements-error?p=0#comment201551
And what steps did you take in order to install the package?
I did following steps to install WebsiteStarterPack1.4 package.
1. I have selected "Install Local Package" from Developer Option.
2. I tick security risk check box.
3. Choose a file by clicking "Browse" button and select "Business_Website_Starter_Pack_1.4.zip" file.
4. And press "Load Package" button.
5. I tick "Accept license" tick box and "Press Install" button. It is installed successfully.
Ok, but as I write in the other post, that I linked to above I don't think that it's compatible with version 7.2 of Umbraco unfortunately.
I think you should try uninstalling this package.
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted