Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Galin 3 posts 23 karma points
    Mar 05, 2015 @ 12:17
    Galin

Content pages not available after installing package from other website

So, I created a package from another website (let's call it source), whereas I was choosing what to include in the package, I did include the root node and all child ones: enter image description here

And also I included basically everything (I've done it on other projects and there was no problem).

Then I installed the package in the target site and the Content pages are gray (as if something is wrong with them) and when I click the Home page, it gives me this: enter image description here

Any suggestions?

• Sören Deger 733 posts 2844 karma points c-trib
    Mar 05, 2015 @ 13:02
    Sören Deger

HI Galin,

if you set debug to true in web.config then you should get a specific error message instead the generic runtime error.

You can also have a look in the log file. There is any specific error message in this file?

Best,

Sören

• Galin 3 posts 23 karma points
    Mar 05, 2015 @ 16:36
    Galin

Hey Soren,

I tried both suggestions, yours and the ones given from the server error. Still getting same error and can't make it debug. Also, I don't have access to the DB, so I can't see the log...

• Charles Afford 1163 posts 1709 karma points
    May 06, 2015 @ 23:00
    Charles Afford

Yea go on to the server to see the error or go into the web config and turn errormode to off :). Charlie. Let us know what the error is. You could just remove the package

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft