Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
I am new to Umbraco app.
i try to access via Preview option the publish site but am getting below error.
URL : http://localhost/RNIC/1890.aspx
Page not found
No umbraco document matches the url 'http://localhost/RNIC/1890.aspx'.
This page can be replaced with a custom 404. Check the documentation for "custom 404".
This page is intentionally left ugly ;-)
1) First i have created a control file (.ascx) in same solution.
2) Published the code and host in local system.
3)Browser the login page then created Macro under development.
4) Next created two Template files,one is main template embedded other one which is contain the Macro.
5) created document type map main template
5) Created Content page ,select the created document type and then preview ,save and publish. I am getting the above mentioned error.
Could you please any one help me on this.
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted