Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• radnarock 7 posts 138 karma points
    Oct 12, 2015 @ 06:25
    radnarock

Object reference not set in Template preview after upgrade to 7.3

After migrate to Umbraco 7.3, when I go to Back Office / Settings / Templates and choose any Template (include new created) i got "Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

And from Log :

2015-10-12 08:16:57,800 [P10572/D2/T34] ERROR Umbraco.Core.UmbracoApplicationBase - An unhandled exception occurred System.Web.HttpUnhandledException (0x80004005): Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Umbraco.Web.UI.Umbraco.Settings.Views.EditView.OnLoad(EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) at ASP.umbracosettingsviewseditviewaspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) in c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files\vs\0165d801\4140ed87\AppWebeditview.aspx.1e256fdd.yooshdvg.0.cs:line 0 at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

• Charles Afford 1163 posts 1709 karma points
    Oct 12, 2015 @ 10:34
    Charles Afford

Hi, have you got any packages installed? Is everything else working. Can you see properties on the nodes in the content tree? Charlie :)

• radnarock 7 posts 138 karma points
    Oct 12, 2015 @ 10:52
    radnarock

I found Solutions. After upgrade to umbraco 7.3 by NuGet, folders : umbraco and umbraco_client wasn't upgraded. I upgrade them manualy and now it works.

• Charles Afford 1163 posts 1709 karma points
    Oct 12, 2015 @ 10:54
    Charles Afford

Awesome glad you got it fixed :)

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft