Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Ferdy Hoefakker 214 posts 248 karma points
    Apr 26, 2010 @ 11:20
    Ferdy Hoefakker

Template not showing contents

I'm not certain if this post should go here or under the module board, so if it's the wrong place, my apologies.

In anycase, I have installed Tim's awesome datefolder package and it's working like a charm. Now, for the datefolder doctypes this packages makes, I added a template. I then made an XSLT macro that will list all childnodes to work as an archive system.

So the situation is now as follows, I made a newsItem, which got placed in the datefolders, making my content section look like:

News
     |_2010
        |_4
           |_23
              |_test

Now, the maco is displaying correctly on the 2 templates I made for News and test (though it just shows an empty ul on test of course). But the datefolder template just shows a blank page. Even if I just put text in the template.

Here's my template:

<%@ Master Language="C#" MasterPageFile="/umbraco/masterpages/default.master" AutoEventWireup="true" %>
    fsgsg
    <asp:Content ContentPlaceHolderID="ContentPlaceHolderDefault" runat="server">
     fsgsg
    </asp:Content>

It's the exact same on all three. I am using Umbraco 4.0. The windows version is server 200.

I hope someone can shed some light on this. Thanks.

-Ferdy

Apr 29, 2010 @ 09:50
    Ferdy Hoefakker

I could still use an answer to this :(

• Seth Niemuth 275 posts 397 karma points
    Apr 29, 2010 @ 09:56
    Seth Niemuth

Make sure that the template is selected on your content node. Make sure and republish it as I have seen it where the correct template is selected in the content node but the umbraco.config file is messed up and not updated correctly. You may also try 'Republish entire site' or deleting the umbraco.config file so that it is rebuilt. Also, make sure your ContentPlaceHolderID is the same as what is set in your master template.

Apr 29, 2010 @ 10:16
    Ferdy Hoefakker

Republishing the site solved it. Thanks :)

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft