Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Paul Sørensen 304 posts 650 karma points
    Nov 15, 2014 @ 18:53
    Paul Sørensen

UmbracoIdentity package

Hi

I have create a ASP.NET Web Application in Visual Studio 2013 using .Net Framework 4,5 and installed the nuget pakacge UmbracoCMS 7,1,8. Then I installed the package UmbracoIdentity, but when I compile it fails with

The type or namespace name 'UmbracoIdentity' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  D:\WebSites\Umbraco\u718\u718\Models\UmbracoIdentity\UmbracoApplicationUser.cs

Have I got it wrong here or ...

/Paul S

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Nov 16, 2014 @ 06:56
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Paul

According to the documentation here https://github.com/Shazwazza/UmbracoIdentity it will only work with .NET framework 4.5.1 so it seems you need to update the framework.

Hope this helps.

/Jan

• Paul Sørensen 304 posts 650 karma points
    Nov 16, 2014 @ 13:52
    Paul Sørensen

Hi Jan 

Minor detail - big effect - thanks, it seems to work now

/Paul S

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Nov 16, 2014 @ 15:12
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Paul

Glad to hear that - Remember to mark the issue as solved if it fixed it so others can benefit and go directly to the solution if they face the same problem :)

Cheers, Jan

• Yajamanam 36 posts 106 karma points
    Feb 09, 2018 @ 13:54
    Yajamanam

Hi all,

I have integrated the umbraco Identity to my solution,but I have a scenario mentioned below.

1.I am overriding UmbracomembershipProvider with custommebership and all the implemented custom tables are stored in Customdatabase. 2.am using Identity Principal for Member role check. How to Integrate the Umbraco Identity with session having User and Userrole allow over the application.

please help me on this.

Thanks, Pradeep

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft