Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Mikkel Holck Madsen 7 posts 159 karma points hq
    Feb 19, 2015 @ 22:58
    Mikkel Holck Madsen

Removing a package from our

While trying to create a package on our. The server was responding kinda slow. This resulted in me clicking the "next" button on the frontpage multiple times. This now means that the project has been created 5 times! And none of them are really any good.

My question is weather it is possible to remove a project, once it has been added to our? I cant really find the place to click to do this!

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Feb 19, 2015 @ 23:11
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Mikkel and welcome to our :-),

Don´t know how exactly how you can remove packages from Our, but would think that you can maintain your packages. If you click on the "your profile" link in the top right corner. In there, you will see a item called projects. From the proejects control pannel you should be able to create new projects, manage your current ones, setup files and forums.

Hope this can be a help,

/Dennis

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Feb 20, 2015 @ 05:25
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Mikkel - Wow first post on the forum :D Welcome!

It's possible but the package management is a bit confusing currently - It's easy to get lost. Tried it a few times.

As Dennis says you need to go to your profile and then choose "Projects". On the list you'll see there is an "Edit" button". When you click this you can go to "Package files" and then you get an overview of what files are in the package and to the right there is a "Delete" option for each file in the package.

Hitting that button should do the trick.

Hope this helps.

/Jan

• Mikkel Holck Madsen 7 posts 159 karma points hq
    Mar 03, 2015 @ 08:53
    Mikkel Holck Madsen

Hi guys

I just thought that i would follow up on this. It doesnt seem possible to delete a package-project that has been created on our. What i did was to delete the files for the projects, and rename them, and then finally unpublish them, so they wont bother other Our users. 

Ill put it in as a feature request for Our. But there could be some discussions about weather it shuold be possible at all to remove a package from our, as we could loose some awesome history. My current package overview looks like this:

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft