Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Craig O'Mahony 364 posts 918 karma points
    Jun 11, 2015 @ 08:55
    Craig O'Mahony

uBlogsy Displaying widgets on blog home page

Hi all,

I'm trying to display the uBlogsy widgets on the main landing page of the blog (and I'm hopelessly stuck!) note: I actually want the widgets on every page the blog.

What I've done is take one of the CachedPartial's from the [uBlogsy][Base]Blog template eg

@Html.CachedPartial("uBlogsy/Widgets/uBlogsyWidgetListLabels", Model, 0)

and copy this into the [uBlogsy][Base]Site template but I'm getting the error:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error: 

Line 8:  @{
    Line 9:      // get all labels
    Line 10:     var labels = PostService.Instance.GetLabels(Model.Content, true);
    Line 11:     //var labels = NoLuceneFallbackService.Instance.GetLabels(Model.Content.Id, true);
    Line 1

And I just can't get past it. I've seen some posts about hard coding the landing page ID but I don't know where this go.

I'm using uBlogsy v 4.1.2 and apologies if I've put this in this the wrong section.

Thanks, Craig

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft