Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Niels Lynggaard 190 posts 548 karma points
    Jul 17, 2015 @ 13:51
    Niels Lynggaard

Can Grid Property Editors have their own settings?

Hi!

I've created a nice little property editor for use in a grid (I'm using the 'Fanoe'-kit for testing this).

So I noticed that some property editors have their own little cog-icon (settings) on mouse-over and some don't (Like headline).

However, clicking on the cog opens an empty dialog in the right hand side.

Now, my question is;

Is it possible to hook up a dialogue on this "settings"-button? I'd love to be able to provide a few settings for my property editor, but I'm not at all sure of if and how this can de done? And WHY does some property editors have that option (even though the dialog is empty) while others dont?

I could of cource just add these settings to my view, but I'd like to keep my view simpler.

To explain what it is I'm trying to do:

I have made a property editor that accumulates some picked images (like the multi-picker really). These images are then rendered out to the front-end as a caroussel.

BUT, I'd like the editor to be able to add a few settings, like what transition to use, speed, if navigation should be shown etc..

I noticed that the 'embed' property editor launches a dialog when it's inserted, and I could possible do something like it.

Any ideas?

Cheers, Niels

• Niels Lynggaard 190 posts 548 karma points
    Jul 21, 2015 @ 06:41
    Niels Lynggaard

No ideas?

How can I add a nice configuration on the right hand side? (For individual settings, much like macro properties, only on a property editor for grid use)?

enter image description here

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft