Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Iain Martin 54 posts 98 karma points
    Aug 24, 2015 @ 10:10
    Iain Martin

Firefox losing all angular.js and Jquery links

I seem to have an issue with Firefox at the moment and was wondering if anyone else was seeing this, or whether it might be something that I'm doing wrong.

Using U7 (latest version) and Hybrid Framework and Visual Studio. Whenever I make a change to anything in the files for project, and it can be a simple as a change to a .css file, so no compile or build going on, when I go back to my browser (Firefox latest) and refresh the page, it errors with a whole host of javascript errors - starts with 'ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined' for jQuery UI - v1.10.3 - after that there is probably in the region of 30 to 40 errors, all pretty much saying Jquery is not defined.

I have written quite a few plugins that call jquery, initally I was using $ as the identifier, but changed this to jQuery without any change. The issue does seem to be predominately with Firefox and less so with Chrome - but it does happen. I don't use IE at all.

These plugins have been working fine for months with no issues and it's only been in the last few days this has been starting. The only way to get going again is to close down Firefox and restart the app pool/rebuild the site.

As mentioned, is this a Firefox error or is there something else going on? Or am I the only one seeing this error?

Cheers, Iain

• Matthew Kirschner 323 posts 611 karma points
    Oct 06, 2015 @ 17:44
Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft