Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
Does anyone know of a package that provides basic LMS functionality inside of Umbraco 7+?
Try to have a look at the package called bookshelf from Kevin Giszewski https://our.umbraco.org/projects/backoffice-extensions/bookshelf/
Is it something like this that you are looking for? There are also a demo video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zunbKOPPf8U
Hope this helps,
Thanks. Bookshelf would be an excellent part of such a system but I am looking for something a bit more advanced. Multi-level quizzes, course management and reporting for instance. Preferably with multi-tenant support. Ideally, the basic parts of a full-blown LMS like NetDimensions or Moodle.
The only Umbraco example I have found so far is http://www.jpllearning.com/services/ecolearn/.
We're the developers of Nogle which white labeled by our customer, JPL, as ecoLearn. I'd be happy to give you a demo of Nogle for Umbraco 7.x if you'd like.
Nogle has several core features:
Some other information you may find useful:
• Currently, LightsSoftware does not allow downloads of Nogle. LightsSoftware has implemented or trained the implementers on every solution. There has been a formal contract with each of our partners protecting our code base until we setup licensing and obfuscate the code base.
• We can setup a simple implementation of the LMS with in a day or two depending on our schedule, and we’d be happy to do that for you.
• The skinning of Nogle is no different than skinning any other Umbraco site. There is code that must be implemented to enforce rules (enrollment, etc) and the module launch script.
• Because It is built upon Umbraco, it relies on Umbraco membership for tracking the learner’s activity.
• The code base of Nogle follows many of Umbraco’s best practices. It has global events that fire from a few Singleton classes. These events create integration points for custom code.
• Nogle has no recurring costs.
We would be interested in seeing a DEMO of Nogle and discussing this product further with you please.
I have been trying to find an LMS for Umbraco and this sounds ideal. I see the post is 3 years old though, is this still going?
Yes it is, John. Feel free to reach out to me via e-mail: email@example.com.
Thanks Mike, it would be interesting to learn more about it. I'll get in touch.
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted