Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
Does anyone know of a package that provides basic LMS functionality inside of Umbraco 7+?
Try to have a look at the package called bookshelf from Kevin Giszewski https://our.umbraco.org/projects/backoffice-extensions/bookshelf/
Is it something like this that you are looking for? There are also a demo video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zunbKOPPf8U
Hope this helps,
Thanks. Bookshelf would be an excellent part of such a system but I am looking for something a bit more advanced. Multi-level quizzes, course management and reporting for instance. Preferably with multi-tenant support. Ideally, the basic parts of a full-blown LMS like NetDimensions or Moodle.
The only Umbraco example I have found so far is http://www.jpllearning.com/services/ecolearn/.
We're the developers of Nogle which white labeled by our customer, JPL, as ecoLearn. I'd be happy to give you a demo of Nogle for Umbraco 7.x if you'd like.
Nogle has several core features:
Some other information you may find useful:
• Currently, LightsSoftware does not allow downloads of Nogle. LightsSoftware has implemented or trained the implementers on every solution. There has been a formal contract with each of our partners protecting our code base until we setup licensing and obfuscate the code base.
• We can setup a simple implementation of the LMS with in a day or two depending on our schedule, and we’d be happy to do that for you.
• The skinning of Nogle is no different than skinning any other Umbraco site. There is code that must be implemented to enforce rules (enrollment, etc) and the module launch script.
• Because It is built upon Umbraco, it relies on Umbraco membership for tracking the learner’s activity.
• The code base of Nogle follows many of Umbraco’s best practices. It has global events that fire from a few Singleton classes. These events create integration points for custom code.
• Nogle has no recurring costs.
We would be interested in seeing a DEMO of Nogle and discussing this product further with you please.
Hi Mike, could you kindly contact me so i can understand more? thx u
I have been trying to find an LMS for Umbraco and this sounds ideal. I see the post is 3 years old though, is this still going?
Yes it is, John. Feel free to reach out to me via e-mail: [email protected].
Thanks Mike, it would be interesting to learn more about it. I'll get in touch.
Mike, do you have site for Nogle? I'd like to visit it and reading additional information about nogle. I am looking for good LMS for our company on ASP.NET, because we are write on it.
With regards, Vakulenko Alexey.
I Sugges to umbraco to make pin post about learning management system many are asking about umbraco LMS
I know this an old post, but I'm letting everyone know that we're still delivering a great LMS within umbraco. You can read about it on Nogle's web site:
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted