Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Gabriel Tudose 1 post 21 karma points
    Dec 19, 2013 @ 23:20
    Gabriel Tudose

Relate Document On Copy doesn't work.

Hi,

I have installed a fresh copy of Umbraco 7 and I want to make a copy of a root node to make a multilingual site. When I enter on copy screen I check  the option "Relate to original" and a choose to copy the node to Content. The node is copied ok but there are no relations added. I've checked the db and there are no records in table umbracoRelation.

I have created different types of relations, as you can see in the picture below.

The Relations tab contains no records.

I've tried this on Umbraco 6.1.6 and it works. The relations are added and I can see them in the Relations tab.

Can you give me some hint about what is happening with instance of Umbraco 7? 

I need to enable something in config files? I've checked the config files but I don't find something to suggest enabling relationship api. 

Maybe there are some event handlers not subscribed to the copy event, a bug?

I mention that i've installed Umbraco 7 on different machines.

• Jeroen Breuer 4908 posts 12265 karma points MVP 5x admin c-trib
    Dec 20, 2013 @ 00:07
    Jeroen Breuer

There is also an issue for this: http://issues.umbraco.org/issue/U4-3897

Jeroen

• Per Ploug 865 posts 3491 karma points MVP admin
    Dec 20, 2013 @ 09:08
    Per Ploug

Hmm, I just tried this on a V6 install, same issue there, maybe its just my site tho. - will investigate

• Arjan Woldring 124 posts 231 karma points
    Jan 12, 2014 @ 01:25
    Arjan Woldring

Is there any info when this issue might be fixed?

• Arjan Woldring 124 posts 231 karma points
    Jan 22, 2014 @ 16:11
    Arjan Woldring

Fixed and tested in 7.0.2. Thanks!

• Phill 115 posts 289 karma points
    Mar 27, 2014 @ 23:06
    Phill

Just tested this in v 6.2 - Build 177 and it's not working there, also not working in 6.1.6. Anyone else have this issue in 6.1.6 or 6.2? Totally not possible for me to upgrade to 7.x for at least a year and need to launch multilingual site very soon. Am hoping I don't have to roll back to a previous version, is that even possible?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft