Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• yumin 51 posts 243 karma points
    Jan 17, 2014 @ 11:40
    yumin

umbraco 7 backend in IE,yepnope undefined

I had read this post

http://our.umbraco.org/forum/umbraco-7/using-umbraco-7/47137-Umbraco-7-backend-empty-in-IE,-yepnope-yepnope-undefined

http://umbraco.github.io/Belle/#/tutorials/Building

my step is :

1.download 7.0.2 source code from github 

2.browse to the Umbraco.Web.Ui.Client folder and run the command: npm install

3.browse to the Umbraco.Web.Ui.Client folder and run the command: grunt build

4.browse to the build folder and run the command: build.bat

and then will get a UmbracoCms.7.0.2.zip, then add an IIS Web site points to that directory,after install I open backend in IE will get a empty page, error yepnope undefined, but chrome is ok

dose anyone can point out my mistake? thanks a lot

• Per Ploug 865 posts 3491 karma points MVP admin
    Jan 17, 2014 @ 18:14
    Per Ploug

Could you check if the yepnope.js file is actually in the build? and if its actually in the libs folder in the ui.client folder? - also, does it work in FF or chrome?

Looks like you are doing it the right way, so just trying to isolate the problem

• yumin 51 posts 243 karma points
    Jan 20, 2014 @ 04:39
    yumin

yepnope.js is actually in the ui.client folder, it works in ff , chrome and ie10, not work in ie9,8,7 ,I guess other browsers can not run because they do not support html5

thanks a lot 

• xme 22 posts 84 karma points
    Jun 17, 2014 @ 11:04
    xme

Hello,

I tried to install Umbraco on my MacBook Pro with Mavericks but it failed. I want to make a Sublime Text setup, because with Parallels 9 and Windows 8 a WebMatrix Umbraco installation failed !?! - at the first 5 tries. It also made the Laptop incredibly slow.. to whom it may concern.

I think I might have a problem with the correct path to the Umbraco.Web.Ui.Client in the file structure.

Could someone be kind and show me the path like this /Umbraco/lib/ or is there a video I can follow?

Kind regards

• xme 22 posts 84 karma points
    Jun 17, 2014 @ 17:19
    xme

Hello,

I want to add the terminal Error on the MacBook Pro with Mavericks Umbraco-install-attemp:

npm ERR! install Couldn't read dependencies
    npm ERR! package.json ENOENT, open '/Users/me/Documents/Umbraco/Umbraco_Client/Ui/package.json'
    npm ERR! package.json This is most likely not a problem with npm itself.
    npm ERR! package.json npm can't find a package.json file in your current directory.

(I tried different directories. I didn't try to install a package.json.)

I really wanted to follow this advice http://cultiv.nl/blog/how-to-install-umbraco-manually/, but Mac challenged the other.

please help, if you can!

Kind regards

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft