Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Christian Palm 277 posts 272 karma points
    Jan 25, 2014 @ 17:37
    Christian Palm

How to link to content from list view from richtext editor?

Hi

I having a blast with Umbraco 7.0.2 :-)
    I have created a news section with lots of news, therefor I have used the opportunity to use the new checkbox "Enable list view" on my news content container document type.

Now I would like to link to the news content nodes from the Rich Text editor, but I can not browse to the content when inserting a link from Rich Text editor :-(

Is this a bug or is there a workaround? - I would like to continue use "Enable list view"

Best regards

• Per Ploug 865 posts 3491 karma points MVP admin
    Jan 27, 2014 @ 14:30
    Per Ploug

Hi Christian

Short answer is that in 7.0.2 you can only link to these items if you search for them in the dialog, but its a bit of a pain - however got a fix for this in the next release, so you will be able to do this

/Per

• Søren Kottal 702 posts 4497 karma points MVP 5x c-trib
    Apr 01, 2014 @ 15:39
    Søren Kottal

Has this been fixed?

I have the same problem using 7.0.4

• MrFlo 159 posts 403 karma points
    Jun 10, 2014 @ 14:23
    MrFlo

I've just updated to v7.1.4 and it's still not possible to create a link to a listview item in texteditor. But the tags autocomplete is now fixed, cool!

Why is it not possible? It could be nice to have a search tool to find the correct page in list items.

• MrFlo 159 posts 403 karma points
    Sep 19, 2014 @ 07:08
    MrFlo

Hi,

It still not working in v7.1.6 !

PerPloug, What about your fix you said for 7.0.3?  Are you going to make one?
    It could be a simple search inside the link dialog in place of a tree view? Like the wordpress feature, it should be perfect!

Thanks to let us know,

MrFLo

EDIT: I've submited an issue here: http://issues.umbraco.org/issue/U4-5515

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft