Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Tom 713 posts 954 karma points
    Jan 28, 2014 @ 07:59
    Tom

Morten - ConsoleBootManager failing to initialise?

Hi Morten,

I'm having an issue trying to get consolebootmanager to initialise. In intialise resolvers it is throwing a null ref. I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction?

I posted this here so people could benefit if you answer.

Thanks

• Morten Christensen 596 posts 2773 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Jan 28, 2014 @ 12:32
    Morten Christensen

Hi Tom,

Which version of Umbraco are you using the Console with? I haven't updated the project on github (https://github.com/sitereactor/umbraco-console-example) in a while, but I can make time update it on friday as it might be a bit outdated now.

- Morten

Jan 28, 2014 @ 23:56
    Tom

Hi Morten,

I'm trying to use it with v7.2 I had it working with 6 in a previous project but now we're on 7.

Thanks for the reply!

- Tom

Feb 06, 2014 @ 23:21
    Tom

Hi Morten,

Just wondering if you'd had a chance to have a look at getting it working under v7?

Thanks again,

Tom

• Morten Christensen 596 posts 2773 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Feb 07, 2014 @ 17:53
    Morten Christensen

Hi Tom,

Yes, sorry. I forgot to reply ... its updated in the repository on github: https://github.com/sitereactor/umbraco-console-example

Latest commit is using version 7.0.2 of the UmbracoCms.Core nuget.

- Morten

Feb 10, 2014 @ 06:45
    Tom

Hi Morten,

Thanks so much for doing that. I was wondering if I wanted to have a console app project in my solution but my umbraco install was in a web layer i.e. an empty mvc project with a nuget install, just wondering how best to point the application base at the umbraco folder whilst remaining mindful of what the console app needs bin wise?

Mar 20, 2014 @ 23:38
    Tom

Hi Morten,

I'm having issues with the v7 UmbConsole app where unless you clear out the bin directory each run on InitializeApplicationEventsResolver it returns:

An unhandled exception of type 'System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException' occurred in Umbraco.Core.dll

Exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Net.Http, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

It's strange that it's looking for system.net.http in an application which is targeting .net 4.5?

Additional information: Could not load types from assembly umbraco, Version=1.0.5133.26615, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null, errors:

Exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Net.Http, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

File name: 'System.Net.Http, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'

=== Pre-bind state information ===

LOG: DisplayName = System.Net.Http, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a

(Fully-specified)

LOG: Appbase = file:///C:/Users/tom.HQ/Dev/umbraco-console-example-master/umbraco-console-example-master/UmbConsole/bin/Debug/

LOG: Initial PrivatePath = NULL

Calling assembly : System.Net.Http.Formatting, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35.

===

LOG: This bind starts in default load context.

LOG: Using application configuration file: C:\Users\tom.HQ\Dev\umbraco-console-example-master\umbraco-console-example-master\UmbConsole\bin\Debug\UmbConsole.vshost.exe.Config

LOG: Using host configuration file: 

LOG: Using machine configuration file from C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\config\machine.config.

LOG: Redirect found in application configuration file: 2.0.0.0 redirected to 2.0.0.0.

LOG: Post-policy reference: System.Net.Http, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a

LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Users/tom.HQ/Dev/umbraco-console-example-master/umbraco-console-example-master/UmbConsole/bin/Debug/System.Net.Http.DLL.

LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Users/tom.HQ/Dev/umbraco-console-example-master/umbraco-console-example-master/UmbConsole/bin/Debug/System.Net.Http/System.Net.Http.DLL.

LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Users/tom.HQ/Dev/umbraco-console-example-master/umbraco-console-example-master/UmbConsole/bin/Debug/System.Net.Http.EXE.

LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Users/tom.HQ/Dev/umbraco-console-example-master/umbraco-console-example-master/UmbConsole/bin/Debug/System.Net.Http/System.Net.Http.EXE.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft