Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Wayne Godfrey 11 posts 42 karma points
    Jan 31, 2014 @ 14:03
    Wayne Godfrey

Some buttons not styled correctly in backend UI - v7.0.2

I upgraded a v7.0.1 project in VS 2013 to v7.0.2 using Nuget. Now, some of the buttons in the backend aren't styled correctly; most commonly the "Do Something Else" and "Action" buttons. The image below shows what they look like most of the time.

This occurs in the latest versions of IE, Firefox, Chrome, and Opera.

I searched the forums and the issues list and didn't see anyone else report this so I'm assuming something was corrupted in my upgrade, but I have no idea where to look to fix it.

Any ideas?

Funky buttons

• Per Ploug 865 posts 3491 karma points MVP admin
    Feb 03, 2014 @ 09:05
    Per Ploug

Clear the cache, we had to change the API endpoint for languages between 7.0.1 and 7.0.2 so it might be that your browser is not calling the correct url for these, ctrl+f5 is not enough, you must clear the cache from the browser settings

Feb 03, 2014 @ 12:21
    Wayne Godfrey

Thanks, but that didn't help. I cleared the cache in all four browsers with no effect. I also tried from a machine that had never visited the site with the same results.

Feb 03, 2014 @ 13:50
    Wayne Godfrey

FYI: A similar issue is reported by another developer in this thread - http://our.umbraco.org/forum/umbraco-7/using-umbraco-7/47284-Issue-getting-tabs-developer-and-members-after-publish (6th post down).

Wayne

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft