Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Mikkel Johansen 116 posts 292 karma points
    Feb 04, 2014 @ 15:42
    Mikkel Johansen

Image Dialog / Image Resize

Is it just me or is the Image Dialog in the Rich Text Editor (TinyMCE) disappered in Umbraco 7?

And in the older version, Umbraco saved a resized version of the insterted image. In Umbraco 7, the IMG SRC is to the original media image.

• Fredrik Esseen 610 posts 906 karma points
    Feb 10, 2014 @ 10:19
    Fredrik Esseen

Youre not alone missing the dialog. I thought that this was a mistake in the early version of 7 but I just upgraded to 7.0.3 and its the same. This is a big reason for me to not use Umbraco 7 yet. This is an important functionality for my end users!

• Per Ploug 865 posts 3491 karma points MVP admin
    Feb 11, 2014 @ 11:06
    Per Ploug

Well, its not really a mistake or oversight, it was a choice to remove as many things as possible in V7 based on common user scenarios, as you can see we have then gradually added the things that made sense en later releases.

So by all means, report the issue with dialog on issues.umbraco.org - but please, tell us exactly what you use it for, why its important, give us a scenario. "make it like V6" is not a valid argument :)

Feb 12, 2014 @ 10:11
    Fredrik Esseen

Thx Per!

I will definitely try to contribute with our way of using the Rich Text Editor!

Feb 12, 2014 @ 10:51
Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft