Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Sam 47 posts 153 karma points
    Feb 21, 2014 @ 20:08
    Sam

Reload Nodes in Chrome/Firefox on v7.0.4?

I was creating document types and checking the box to create associated templates. I noticed that when I created a child document type, the corresponding template was not showing in the Templates section.

When I clicked "Reload nodes" on the Templates folder, there were no new templates present. When I looked at the Views directory on the disk, the templates were present, so I shut down the browser and re-opened it. The Templates were then present.

Fiddler didn't show any web requests happening when I clicked "Reload nodes".

I switched browsers and opened it in Internet Explorer and everything worked correctly. I then opened with Firefox and it exhibited the same behavior as Chrome. So I think "Reload nodes" is broken in Chrome and Firefox on v7.0.4.

Can someone else try creating a child document type with a matching template and try refreshing the list in Chrome, Firefox, and IE?

Note: This happened on a clean install.

• Robert Dyson 50 posts 147 karma points c-trib
    Feb 23, 2014 @ 10:02
    Robert Dyson

Yes reload nodes doesn't seem to do anything for me either..

• Dave Clinton 31 posts 106 karma points
    Feb 23, 2014 @ 15:21
    Dave Clinton

Same for me after upgrading to 7.0.4 on all browsers.

Looks like there has been an issue raised for it here: http://issues.umbraco.org/issue/U4-4225

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft