Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Blake Watt (Clerke) 106 posts 351 karma points MVP
    Mar 25, 2014 @ 15:03
    Blake Watt (Clerke)

There is a dog in my media picker.. No seriously, has anyone else run into this?

I don't know if this has happend to anyone else but I figured I would just show it via screencast. The url to the (short 16sec) clip of my issue here: http://screencast.com/t/GVfLljTKSTC

I'm running Umbraco 7.1.0-beta assembly: 1.0.5179.25485

I have a media picker on my homepage doctype and I have already selected my one image. When I go to click on that image, I get a random dog with glasses that pops up (He isn't in my media section - first time I've seen this dog). Even if I save and publish with this dog, he disappears. Only to come back when I reload the page and click on my image again. 

I'm not entirely familiar with the new media picker - I need to find some documentation on it - but I'm pretty sure that isn't supposed to happen.

Is this an issue for anyone else with this build? Any ideas how I could fix it?

Thank you!

• Stefan Kip 1614 posts 4131 karma points c-trib
    Mar 25, 2014 @ 15:06
  • Blake Watt (Clerke) 106 posts 351 karma points MVP
    Mar 25, 2014 @ 15:17
    Blake Watt (Clerke)

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction! I was googing but I wasn't getting anything relevant back. This is too funny.

Quick Question - based on the issue information it says Not due in a version, is there a file we can update to fix it since its marked as fixed or do we wait for the 7.1 release to get it fixed? Thank you!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft