Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• jeff mayer 122 posts 200 karma points
    Apr 08, 2014 @ 16:03
    jeff mayer

Checkbox prevalues missing in 7.11

For some reason I am not seeing the prevalues in the list of checkbox values. I only see  [object Object] in the field where the prevalue would normally be displayed.  if I look the database directly I can see the prevalues just not in the backoffice. Currently running 7.11 and MSSQL server.  Had same issue with  7.1

• Jeavon Leopold 3074 posts 13632 karma points MVP 11x admin c-trib
    Apr 08, 2014 @ 16:18
    Jeavon Leopold

Hey Jeff,

I actually saw this very same issue. For me it turned out to be a NuGet upgrade issue due to my execution policy. Are you upgrading from v7.0 to v7.1 using NuGet? Although it saw the issue here in fact many of the files hadn't been upgraded where they should have been.

I initially solved the problem by manually copying both "Umbraco" and "Umbraco_Client" folders from the "/packages/UmbracoCMS.7.1.0/UmbracoFiles/" folder to my site. Then using source control I could see that many of the files had not been copied over automatically by NuGet.

I then went on to experiment with my Execution Policy and found it needed to be changed to RemoteSigned in the package manager to successfully upgrade using NuGet.

Jeavon

Apr 08, 2014 @ 17:10
    jeff mayer

Jeavon, Thanks for the info. Not using nUget. I am manually copying both folders, client and umbraco

Apr 08, 2014 @ 17:15
    Jeavon Leopold

Strange, I would make sure you have fully cleared your cache and ensure that both Umbraco and Umbraco_Client have been copied over. Given the same symptoms, you must have v7.0 js somewhere....

Apr 08, 2014 @ 20:54
    jeff mayer

Look like its working. Browers seem to be temperamental, worked in Safari, Chrome seemed to flake out.  

Apr 09, 2014 @ 08:28
    Jeavon Leopold

Glad it's working! Chrome does have some aggressive caching, if you open developer tools you can then right click on the refresh button and choose "Clear cache and hard reload" that normally does the trick.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft