Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jonas Nilsson 137 posts 260 karma points
    Apr 27, 2014 @ 22:01
    Jonas Nilsson

Macro + Multiple content picker

Hi!

I need a macro multiple content picker in Umbraco 7, whats the easiest way to a achieve that?

/Jonas

• Danny 4 posts 55 karma points
    Apr 27, 2014 @ 22:19
    Danny

Hi Jonus

How do you see the multi select working. Not sure if its quite what you are looking for but there is a demo solution at http://www.uquickstart.com/ubizstart-umbraco-business-starter-site that has a nice way of handling multiple items in one document type field. Basically this guys creates a bunch of system doc types that are hidden pages effectively. These doc types can then hold multiple items of the same type so for instance a collection of image types. Then he has a field in his main page document type that links to this system page and a Macro that exposes the field. This seems to work really well for me when I have needed more modular content outside of my main document type fields. Take a look at the demo and see if it is of any use.

Regards

• Jonas Nilsson 137 posts 260 karma points
    Apr 28, 2014 @ 07:40
    Jonas Nilsson

I would like to use the Miltinode Tree Picker property (content) with macro properties.

Since this property type exists in the macro configuration with media selection, the content variant should also be nice to have.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft