Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• jmiazga 6 posts 26 karma points
    Jun 04, 2014 @ 15:35
    jmiazga

Umbraco 7 ezSearch Index issues

I have setup ezSearch and included the search fields as follows:

@Umbraco.RenderMacro("ezSearch", new { SearchFields = "nodeName, metaTitle, metaDescription, metaKeywords, bodyText, description, memberName, professionalTitle, boardTitle, shortBio, name, eventName, tag, header, headerAlt, text, subHeader, details, personName, relatedInfo, rulesHeader, rulesText, teamsHeader, eventsHeader, info, teamNewsHeader, teamNewsText, content", PreviewFields = "nodeName, metaTitle, metaDescription, metaKeywords, bodyText, description, memberName, professionalTitle, boardTitle, shortBio, name, eventName, tag, header, headerAlt, text, subHeader, details, personName, relatedInfo, rulesHeader, rulesText, teamsHeader, eventsHeader, info, teamNewsHeader, teamNewsText, content" })

When I use the search, only a small subset of data is returned. I have rebuilt my indexes and didnt see a difference. If I go to the Developer Tab -> Examine Management, under the Searchers section and test the InternalSearcher, InternalMemberSearcher, and ExternalSearcher using a Lucene Search, only the ExternalSearcher returns the results I expected.

Are the indexes not building properly? Do I need to configure ezSearch to use a different index?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft