Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Martin Griffiths 826 posts 1269 karma points c-trib
    Jun 19, 2014 @ 15:36
    Martin Griffiths

Uncaught referenceError: LazyLoad is not defined

Im having trouble getting another programmer up and running on one of our Umbraco 7 projects. It's all checked into TFS and built via nuGet.

Umbraco runs up absolutely fine and all seems ok, until I try to get to the back office...

The page is completely blank (no code in source of browser) and the following JS error...

Uncaught referenceError: LazyLoad is not defined

I've ensured the browser cache has been killed and all temp data removed from App_Data. The problem occurs in all browsers. 

Any help much appreciated

Martin

• Jeavon Leopold 3072 posts 13628 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Jun 20, 2014 @ 09:55
    Jeavon Leopold

Hi Martin,

Has this site been upgraded using Nuget? I have seen a issue where sometimes not all of the /bin /umbraco & /umbraco_client folders have not fully been overwritten. I would recommend that you copy the files manually from /packages/UmbracoCms.Core.7.1.4 to your site files. Then delete all folders within /App_Data/Temp/ and then try to run your application again to see if the issue is resolved.

Jeavon

• Hervé GBEDJI 2 posts 72 karma points
    Aug 19, 2016 @ 15:03
    Hervé GBEDJI

Hello Jeavon, hope you are well. My app/umbraco is returning a blank page with the LazyLoad is not define exception displaying in the Chrome console. I did what you mentioned above, but the challenge continues. I am running on win 7 with umbraco 7.3.1 and the umbraCoDebugMode value set to true.

Your abundant help will be vastly appreciated.

• Hervé GBEDJI 2 posts 72 karma points
    Aug 19, 2016 @ 18:32
    Hervé GBEDJI

My bug has finally been resolved. I went to download the contents from umbraco's website directly instead of using the local folder i had. It all came back to normal now.

• Martin Griffiths 826 posts 1269 karma points c-trib
    Jun 20, 2014 @ 10:00
    Martin Griffiths

Hi Jeavon

Yup, I found a post on exactly this subject. Indeed yes it's gone from 7.1.3 to 7.1.4 via nuGet.

The upgrade went fine on my workstation, but clearly not so well on my team mates' PC.

I'll get him to clear it all down this morning.

Thanks for your guidance

PS. Great to see your property converters on nuGet .... that stuff should be in the core....its awesome!

• Jeavon Leopold 3072 posts 13628 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Jun 20, 2014 @ 10:12
    Jeavon Leopold

No worries, I've seen this issue a few times, not entirely sure if it's ReSharper or Powershell ExecutionPolicy setting or something else but sometimes it just fails like this, manually copying generally clears it up.

Amazed you found the value converters on Nuget, about to announce that this morning! :-) They should be in Core but it would be a huge braking change, hence why I decided to officially release them, maybe v8......

• Dennis Spijkerboer 53 posts 95 karma points
    Jul 01, 2014 @ 16:30
    Dennis Spijkerboer

Hi,

While trying to publish a site to a staging environment I run into this issue. I can tell my colleague to copy the files by hand. But how do I Tell my buildserver?

For now I copied the missing files by hand, but how can we be sure this won't happen again (in future versions)?

Files that where missing are:

• /umbraco/lib/lazyload/lazyload.min.js
    • /umbraco/lib/typeahead/typeahead.bundle.min.js
    • More files? Can't tell..

Dennis

• Davide Balosetti 35 posts 216 karma points
    Dec 13, 2019 @ 15:59
    Davide Balosetti

I know that this is a old post but in my case (also with umbraco 8) i've found that the excpetion was due to

This configuration section cannot be used at this path. This happens when the section is locked at a parent level. Locking is either by default (overrideModeDefault="Deny"), or set explicitly by a location tag with overrideMode="Deny" or the legacy allowOverride="false".

need to comment this line from web config

<urlCompression doStaticCompression="false" doDynamicCompression="false" dynamicCompressionBeforeCache="false" />

Davide

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft