Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Andrew Parker 23 posts 88 karma points
    Jun 24, 2014 @ 22:25
    Andrew Parker

Image Cropper in 7.1.4

I'm trying to use the new ImageCropper in 7.1.4 and have been going through the documentation here:

http://our.umbraco.org/documentation/Using-Umbraco/Backoffice-Overview/Property-Editors/Built-in-Property-Editors-v7/Image-Cropper

But instead of using the Image Cropper datatype on the document I'd like to use a standard Media Picker datatype and pass that image URL into the Image Cropper on the template - but I'm struggling to make it work.

Once I've got that working I've also set up a content picker on the same document type - I need to use that content picker to look up the "logo" on that document and pull it into the same template.

Apologies if I've missed this in the documentation - still getting my head around v7 for the first time!

• Jeavon Leopold 3072 posts 13628 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Jun 25, 2014 @ 21:31
    Jeavon Leopold

Hi Andrew,

I think you want your images to be stored in the Media section and then you can just have a media picker in your content?

I spent almost 1 hour going through using the Image Cropper in detail in uHangOut EP30, which you can watch here Also the site and code I create during the video can be found here

Let me know if that gets you on track?

Jeavon

• Andrew Parker 23 posts 88 karma points
    Jun 26, 2014 @ 09:59
    Andrew Parker

Hey Jeavon,

Thanks so much - that looks really useful. I'll work my way though them :-)

Andrew

• Jeavon Leopold 3072 posts 13628 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Jun 26, 2014 @ 10:03
    Jeavon Leopold

You're very welcome!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft