Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Ferdy Hoefakker 214 posts 248 karma points
    Jun 25, 2014 @ 09:06
    Ferdy Hoefakker

Error on deleting nodes

Hey all,

On an umbraco 7.1.1 install, I suddenly get an error when trying to delete content nodes:

Method not found: 'System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<Umbraco.Core.Events.MoveEventInfo`1<!0>> Umbraco.Core.Events.MoveEventArgs`1.get_MoveInfoCollection()'.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<Umbraco.Core.Events.MoveEventInfo`1<!0>> Umbraco.Core.Events.MoveEventArgs`1.get_MoveInfoCollection()'. 

Stack Trace: 

at PerplexUmbraco.UmbracoEvents.ContentService_Trashed(IContentService sender, MoveEventArgs`1 e)
       at Umbraco.Core.Events.EventExtensions.RaiseEvent[TSender,TArgs](TypedEventHandler`2 eventHandler, TArgs args, TSender sender) in d:\Dev\Umbraco7\src\Umbraco.Core\Events\EventExtensions.cs:line 46
       at Umbraco.Core.Services.ContentService.MoveToRecycleBin(IContent content, Int32 userId) in d:\Dev\Umbraco7\src\Umbraco.Core\Services\ContentService.cs:line 1010
       at Umbraco.Web.Editors.ContentController.DeleteById(Int32 id)
       at lambda_method(Closure , Object , Object[] )
       at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ActionExecutor.<>c__DisplayClass13.<GetExecutor>b__c(Object instance, Object[] methodParameters)
       at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ActionExecutor.Execute(Object instance, Object[] arguments)
       at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.<>c__DisplayClass5.<ExecuteAsync>b__4()
       at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskHelpers.RunSynchronously[TResult](Func`1 func, CancellationToken cancellationToken)

It used to work without a problem and I haven't touched the core in anyway. 

-Ferdy

• Ferdy Hoefakker 214 posts 248 karma points
    Jun 25, 2014 @ 09:18
    Ferdy Hoefakker

I found a suggestion somewhere about recycling the app pool. This did not fix my problem sadly. I also triple checked the permissions, and they are correct.

-Ferdy

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft