Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Damien Green 72 posts 134 karma points
    Jul 11, 2014 @ 12:23
    Damien Green

Cannot change page name

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to create a multi-language website in English and Spanish using Umbraco V7. I'm following a tutorial on Unbraco.TV and I have successfully copied my initial English site, which is now called Home(1) with the sub pages having the original English names underneath. The problem is I cannot find a way to change these names to their Spanish versions e.g. the Home(1) page I would like to call Casa.

I did a Google search and it suggested that there should be a Name property on the properties page for the page I am editing. However the name tag is not there. Do I need to do something to make it appear? My propertied page starts with the Id property followed by Created by, Created, Last editied etc.

Thanks,

Damien.

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Jul 11, 2014 @ 12:42
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Damien

You should be able to change the page name by hoevering over it at the top of the document. Currently it's not very obvious so I can understand why you can get confused by it.

Hope I don't misunderstand your question otherwise please post a screendump :)

Cheers, Jan

• Damien Green 72 posts 134 karma points
    Jul 11, 2014 @ 12:47
    Damien Green

Hi Jan,

I figured it out literally as I posted this topic and was going to delete it, but I think it's good to have it on here since as you say it really isn't at all obvious.

Many thanks for your help,

Damien

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Jul 14, 2014 @ 10:56
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Damien

Happy to hear that - In future releases it will become more clear the closer you move the mouse to the page title it will begin to look like a input field (Which it is). It's scheduled for the 7.1.5 release I think.

/Jan

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft