Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Damien Green 72 posts 134 karma points
    Jul 30, 2014 @ 18:28
    Damien Green

Page links not following content hiararchy

Hi Guys,

I'm developing a new site using Umbraco which so far has the following content structure:

Home

The Band

Peter David

Oliver Smart

The Band page is of type MemberProfiles, the pages with each member's name on it is called MemberProfile. MemberProfiles has been set up to only allow creation of MemberProfile documents beneath it. I have defined a few pages as above. With the pages Pater David and Oliver Smart sitting under The Band.

My problem is when I look at the Link to document in the properties for the sub pages, the link is incorrect. For example for Peter David is is showing up as /peter-david/. With the hierarchy in place it should be showing up as /the-band/peter-david/. This is working without issue in my other Umbraco site and the page structure is exactly the same. Is this a bug or have I missed something obvious?

I have tried creating new pages, republishing the existing pages, but the link is simply not updating. Does anyone have any ideas?

Many thanks,

Damien

• Damien Green 72 posts 134 karma points
    Jul 30, 2014 @ 18:56
    Damien Green

I've found the solution - I needed to change umbracoHideTopLevelNodeFromPath to false in the web.config file.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft