Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Rohan 105 posts 162 karma points
    Sep 05, 2014 @ 10:34
    Rohan

Datepicker & dropdown showing "TEXTBOX" on webpage when published the content

Hi

For creating new member / user (Sign Up) from my web site, i have used "RegisterMember" snippet in "Partial View Macro" and added the macro in my template.

Now as per this forum post and guidence (http://our.umbraco.org/forum/umbraco-7/using-umbraco-7/56217-Is-website-user-login-details-appear-in-Umbraco-Members-section-?p=0#comment192522)

In the "Members", i have added two properties "Birthdate with DatePicker and Gender with dropdown" and also select "Member can edit" check box for this two newly added fields.

Now i have published the content and It's appear on my page. But "Birthdate" is display with "TEXTBOX" not with Date picker where user select the date. Same way for "Gender" is also display with "TEXTBOX" it's not showing "Dropdown".

If i create a new member form UMBRACO backend "Members -> Create" then it's allow to select the date from Date picker and Gender (Male / Female) from dropdown. But when try to create member from web page then not working.

how to achieve this ?

Can you please help here ?

Thanks,

Rohan Dave

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft