Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Chris 9 posts 29 karma points
    Sep 24, 2014 @ 17:24
    Chris

Website running with Umbraco 7

Hi

I was curious to see if there was a list of sites which currently show off what Umbraco 7 can do, in respect of responsive design, and various plugins / controls etc.

• Dennis Aaen 4500 posts 18255 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Oct 19, 2014 @ 13:23
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Chris,

I know this is an old post. but did you find a list of Umbraco sites developed in Umbraco 7 ?.

I donĀ“t think there is a list of which currently show off what Umbraco 7 can do. Umbraco CMS, is much flexisble, and there a not two Umbraco installations that are simillar.

What you can try if you are on twitter, is try to use the hashtag #umbraco7, or #umbLaunch hashtag.There is also a website which collected the sites that are launched on Twitter with the hashtag #umbLaunch http://umblaunch.co.uk/ I've made some sampling, and lots of the first sites on the webiste are using Umbraco 7.

Hope this helps,

/Dennis

• Chris 9 posts 29 karma points
    Oct 23, 2014 @ 16:56
    Chris

Thanks Dennis,

• Tim 1193 posts 2675 karma points MVP 4x c-trib
    Oct 23, 2014 @ 17:26
    Tim

You could check out https://www.westherts.ac.uk that's a v7 site that one of my clients built that heavily uses responsive stuff.

In general though, other than shifting the data into the layout you've chosen, the front end of an Umbraco site is more to do with the skills of the front end guys than Umbraco itself, as out of the box, the front end doesn't really do anything! As Dennis said, no two sites are ever really the same, it's ome of the joys of using Umbraco, the flexibililty allows you to do whatever you want on the front end, rather than forcing markup on you, like say DotNetNuke.......

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft