Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Gerard Veerling 2 posts 22 karma points
    Oct 02, 2014 @ 09:46
    Gerard Veerling

Tiny MCE basic version

Hello,

We see that Umbraco 7 is equipped with Tiny MCE Basic version. Hover we miss important and popular functions like controlling pictures, tables and upload video. Why does Umbraco not install the full featured version of MCE. After all, the editor is the place where clients work 90% of their time. Can we adjust it ourselves?

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Oct 02, 2014 @ 11:19
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Gerard and welcome to our,

If you have access to the developer section, then you can go to that section, and in the data types folder you will find the rich text edtior data type. Click on that after that you can configure what options the use should have in the rich text editor.

Hope this helps,

/Dennis

• Gerard Veerling 2 posts 22 karma points
    Oct 02, 2014 @ 13:16
    Gerard Veerling

Hi Dennis,

Thank you very much for your instructions, but unfortunally this will not activate the needed functions in MCE. I Think that de problem is that umbraco 7 is equipped with a basic version of MCE.

• Nathan 67 posts 146 karma points
    Oct 10, 2014 @ 10:36
    Nathan

Hi,

I'm also interested in this subject. I've seen Tiny MCEs with much more control over images in RTE, like popups to set width, height, border, class... without fiddle with source code. How can this be done in Umbraco 7 ?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft