Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Nikolay 1 post 21 karma points
    Oct 31, 2014 @ 17:23
    Nikolay

Exception when using uBlogsy & uCommentsy & uSync together

Me and my colleague are currently developing a website using Umbraco and packages mentioned in the caption. To keep sources in sync we're using uSync and uSync.ContentEdition. When I would like to setup a site from the ground I'm downloading the sources and uSync files and then make a full import. But when I make import for uSync.ContentEdition I very often get an error like below. Could someone suggest what can be a reason of this error and how to fix it. If more configuration/environment info is need feel free to ping me - I'll provide it.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
       uCommentsy.BusinessLogic.EventHandlers.UmbracoNodeEventsForComments.PublishingStrategy_Published(IPublishingStrategy sender, PublishEventArgs`1 e) in d:\_PROJECTS\Personal\uCommentsy\uCommentsyForUmb7\Source\uCommentsy.BusinessLogic\EventHandlers\UmbracoNodeEventsForComments.cs:76
       Umbraco.Core.Events.TypedEventHandler`2.Invoke(TSender sender, TEventArgs e) +0
       Umbraco.Core.Services.ContentService.SaveAndPublishDo(IContent content, Int32 userId, Boolean raiseEvents) +1157
       Umbraco.Core.Services.ContentService.SaveAndPublish(IContent content, Int32 userId, Boolean raiseEvents) +52
       jumoo.usync.content.ContentImporter.ImportContentItem(XElement element, Int32 parentId) +1878
       jumoo.usync.content.ContentImporter.ImportDiskContent(String path, Int32 parentId) +134
       jumoo.usync.content.ContentImporter.ImportDiskContent(String path, Int32 parentId) +226
       jumoo.usync.content.ContentImporter.ImportDiskContent(String path, Int32 parentId) +226
       jumoo.usync.content.ContentImporter.ImportDiskContent() +213
       jumoo.usync.usyncui.uSyncTab.fullImport_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +101
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +155
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3804

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft