Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Manasa 80 posts 201 karma points
    Nov 18, 2014 @ 16:09
    Manasa

Creation of Contact Form using MVC pattern.

Hi All,

I referred several websites, I am not able to add MVC folder structure to already existing project.

How to implement the above in an existing project, which is not having models and controllers?

I am using VS 2012. 

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Nov 18, 2014 @ 17:48
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Manasa,

Try to see the comments from Jeavon and Sebastiaan in this post on how you could do it. http://our.umbraco.org/forum/umbraco-7/using-umbraco-7/57218-V717-in-Visual-Studio

Sebastiaan are explains why these folders aren't in the solution from the beginning too.

Hope this helps,

/Dennis

• Tony Groome 261 posts 804 karma points
    Nov 18, 2014 @ 17:55
    Tony Groome

Hi Dennis

That's a great help. I was wondering too. I created a Models folder, but the project didn't like it. So when I let VS create the model again it put it into the App_Code folder so my Models folder was not needed.

Tony

• Manasa 80 posts 201 karma points
    Nov 19, 2014 @ 12:37
    Manasa

Thanks Dennis. That helped me.

We created a contact form in MVC pattern. On submit after the user enters all the required fields, the data should make entries to wufoo and should be saved in wufoo. As I referred it we have to use REST for this. Any idea to proceed?

Thanks,

Manasa

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Nov 19, 2014 @ 12:58
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Manasa,

Glad that I could help you a step further. To keep the thread clean and cover what the headline says, I think that you should create a new topic about how to get the data as entries into wufoo and should be saved in wufoo.

So try create a new topic about this, then I think someone might be able to help you.

/Dennis

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft