Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Steven Willett 10 posts 30 karma points
    Dec 09, 2014 @ 16:25
    Steven Willett

Upgraded to 7.2 > Examine Management.html now errors (404)

Hi Umbraco Dev's & community,

NuGet Package Manager Upgrade just done from 7.1.9 to 7.2 but causing the following error:

Request error: The URL returned a 404 (not found): views/dashboard/developer/examinemanagement.html

I have checked the entire solution for this file but to no avail, so I have taken a look at the Dashboard.config file and notice that the file path is defined here but the file does not exist in the file structure, this file does not even exist in the last version of the solution (7.1.9).

I can only find:

views/dashboard/developer/developerdashboardintro.html views/dashboard/developer/developerdashboardvideos.html

The only further files related to the Examine Management but are not related are:

• ExamineManagementIco.png
    • ExamineMnagement.js
    • ExamineManagement.css
    • ExamineManagement.ascx

I have a collection of other projects using 7.1.9 and none of these include the examinemanagement.html file form what I can see?

Any ideas for a possible solution appreciated?

• Dan Lister 416 posts 1974 karma points c-trib
    Dec 09, 2014 @ 16:37
    Dan Lister

Hi Steven,

The examine dashboard was re-worked for v7.2. It sounds like your upgrade didn't complete correctly. The file 'views/dashboard/developer/examinemanagement.html' does exist within the release. I've just checked my recently upgraded site and can confirm the view is there.

It might be worthwhile trying the upgrade again or reinstalling the Nuget package.

Hope that helps.

Thanks, Dan.

Dec 09, 2014 @ 16:42
    Steven Willett

@Dan_Lister

Thank you for your response, no error messages or issues with the upgrade when run, will attempt a roll back and re-run of the upgrade.

Thanks.

Dec 09, 2014 @ 17:57
    Steven Willett

Rolled back to back-up (well worth doing people in case of issues like this)

once I re-ran the

update-package UmbracoCMS

In Nu-get it has resolved the issue mentioned here however now the RTE is now not working, appears as a standard text-area field and not an RTE field with all teh TinyMCE options?

Fix one break one day today!

Any possible ideas?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft