Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Andy 4 posts 24 karma points
    Dec 23, 2014 @ 10:46
    Andy

umbDebug=true and Umbraco 7

Hey all

I've been using umbraco since version 4 so appreciate this has changed a lot of the years but can anyone tell me how to get the mini profiler up in version 7.  I've check other posts and have my compilation debug set to true.  Added umbDebug=true to my url and still don't see anything.  

I'm running version 7.1.4

Thanks in advance :)

Andy

• Dennis Aaen 4500 posts 18255 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Dec 23, 2014 @ 10:59
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Andy,

You can get the stack trace any more when you are Umbraco 7 you need to use the Mini Profiler as you also said here is an older blogpost about the mini profiler.

http://umbraco.com/follow-us/blog-archive/2013/5/10/umbraco-610-beta-2-out-now!.aspx

I played with the miniprofiler, and I managed get it work by doing this: To get it working I changed the compilation tag in the web.config. I changed the the debug attribute to true like this:

I played with the miniprofiler some days ago, and I managed get it work by doing this: To get it working I changed the compilation tag in the web.config. I changed the the debug attribute to true like this:

<compilation defaultLanguage="c#" debug="true" batch="false" targetFramework="4.5">
          <buildProviders>
            <add extension=".cshtml" type="umbraco.MacroEngines.RazorBuildProvider, umbraco.MacroEngines" />
            <add extension=".vbhtml" type="umbraco.MacroEngines.RazorBuildProvider, umbraco.MacroEngines" />
            <add extension=".razor" type="umbraco.MacroEngines.RazorBuildProvider, umbraco.MacroEngines" />
          </buildProviders>
    </compilation> 

And then I added the /?umbDebug=true to the end of the url to get the miniprofiler; e.g: http://www.yourdomain.com/?umbDebug=true

Hope this helps,

/Dennis

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft