Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• shinsuke nakayama 109 posts 250 karma points
    Jan 13, 2015 @ 05:22
    shinsuke nakayama

Umbraco forum bug, can't view the last comment if there's 10 replies

Hi guys,

I'm not sure here's the best place to put the forum bug. but i thought i need to mention this.

I just realised there's a bug in this forum, where you can't see the last comment, when there are 10 replies. 10th reply is obviously in the 2nd page and only way to get there is to change the URL manually. Pagination doesn't appear on the 10th reply, only from 11th.

Cheers

Shinsuke

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Jan 13, 2015 @ 08:22
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Shinsuke,

I know that there a some bugs, in this forum, sometimes you can get an XSLT error, and I has also heared that there have been some problems with the user creation sometimes. Therefor when I write an post, I always make a copy of it, if something should go wrong.

When this is said, then is forum, is a bit old. Back when I discover Umbraco back is 2010, it was the same forum, as today. As far as I know this forum was developed on one of the Core/MVP retreat, before the Codegarden in Cophagen.

I know the HQ is working on a new an improved version of the forum at the moment, last week a had a chat with Simon and Rune from the HQ where we were taking about our and how it could be improved. They would like to hear my thoughts about how this forum could get even better that this is today.

One of the things that they are working on is to make the forum working on tablets and smart phones. I donĀ“t know when the new forum is done.

Hope this helps,

/Dennis

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft