Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Rohan 105 posts 162 karma points
    Jan 19, 2015 @ 08:28
    Rohan

How to use uWebshop Basket with custom products ?

Hi

I am working with Umbraco 7.2.1 with uWebshp 2.6.1.0. I need to allow user to upload their own images or select image from stock gallery. Then user can purchase it by adding products to their shopping cart. I need to handle shopping cart stuff with the help of uWebshop "Basket".

I have generated stock gallery with uWebshop by adding categories / products.

Now i need to allow user to upload their own images by choosing it from their hard disk / computer etc. Once user like to purchase the product (uwebshop stock gallery OR their own uploaded), i need to "Add" the products to the Basket. I need to use uWebshop basket for that.

Now the question is , can we use uWebshop Basket for any products which is not added in uWebshop "Catalog" ? Because for adding product to the Basket, i need to pass uWebshop "productId" which i don't have for user uploaded images / products.

So can anyone please guide me here ? How to achieve "Add To Cart / Basket" stuff for both uWebshop products and for any custom user uploaded products with Umbraco MVC?

Thanks in advance !

Rohan Dave

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft