Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• ad de Vos 25 posts 46 karma points
    Jan 28, 2015 @ 22:46
    ad de Vos

deleting dialogue posts

Hi I installed dialogue 1.1 (forum package) on 7.1.4 . Al things working smooth, only when I want to delete a post i get this error :

[KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.]
       System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key) +14634175
       System.Collections.ObjectModel.KeyedCollection`2.get_Item(TKey key) +70
       Dialogue.Logic.Services.MemberService.RefreshMemberPosts(Member member, Int32 amount) in c:\Users\gebruiker\Source\Repos\Dialogue\Src\Dialogue.Logic\Services\MemberService.cs:337
       Dialogue.Logic.Services.PostService.SyncMembersPostCount(List`1 members) in c:\Users\gebruiker\Source\Repos\Dialogue\Src\Dialogue.Logic\Services\PostService.cs:60
       Dialogue.Logic.Services.TopicService.Delete(Topic topic) in c:\Users\gebruiker\Source\Repos\Dialogue\Src\Dialogue.Logic\Services\TopicService.cs:488
       Dialogue.Logic.Controllers.DialoguePostSurfaceController.DeletePost(Guid id) in c:\Users\gebruiker\Source\Repos\Dialogue\Src\Dialogue.Logic\Controllers\DialoguePostController.cs:189
       lambda_method(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] ) +173

Anybody any clue ?
    Just a bug or a configuration thing?

Thank you

Ad

Jan 28, 2015 @ 23:04
    ad de Vos

Want to say something additional. it's weird. When I add a quote to a post and then delete the original post it works...

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Jan 28, 2015 @ 23:11
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Ad,

Okay perhaps you have found a bug in the package. You can report the information that you have collected about this issue/problem, on the GitHub page for the dialogue package then I am sure that Lee would have a deeper look into it. You can add your issue here. https://github.com/leen3o/Dialogue/issues/

/Dennis

Jan 28, 2015 @ 23:14
    ad de Vos

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for your reply!

I will do. I thought i had added this issue to github, but when i am looking now i cannot find my bug.. Hope Lee will look at it soon.

Kind regards,

Ad

Jan 28, 2015 @ 23:17
    ad de Vos

I found an issue on github  with something simular. added my comments there:

https://github.com/leen3o/Dialogue/issues/20

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft