Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Melvin 1 post 21 karma points
    Feb 01, 2015 @ 16:35
    Melvin

Windsor IoC with Umbraco 7.2.1

Dear/ Dearest,

In the past I have had some great experience with Umbraco 6 and Windsor Castle as IoC. After more then a year not working with Umbraco I thought let's see what 7 has got in store (I like the backoffice!)

After creating a new project and using NuGet to install Umbraco 7.2.1 I decided to implement Windsor Castle as of my experience in the past. 

After installing the IoC and setting up the installconfig my backoffice won't load anymore! See the following error:

Castle.MicroKernel.ComponentNotFoundException was unhandled by user code

HelpLink=groups.google.com/group/castle-project-users

HResult=-2146233088

Message=No component for supporting the service Umbraco.Web.Editors.AuthenticationController was found

Source=Castle.Windsor

StackTrace:

bij Castle.MicroKernel.DefaultKernel.Castle.MicroKernel.IKernelInternal.Resolve(Type service, IDictionary arguments, IReleasePolicy policy)

bij Castle.MicroKernel.DefaultKernel.Resolve(Type service, IDictionary arguments)

bij Castle.Windsor.WindsorContainer.Resolve(Type service)

bij EWheels.Composition.ObjectFactory.Resolve(Type type) in c:\Repositories\EWheels\1. Code\EWheels\Composition\ObjectFactory.cs:regel 24

bij EWheels.Web.Composition.WindsorCompositionRoot.Create(HttpRequestMessage request, HttpControllerDescriptor controllerDescriptor, Type controllerType) in c:\Repositories\EWheels\1. Code\EWheels.web\Composition\WindsorCompositionRoot.cs:regel 22

bij System.Web.Http.Controllers.HttpControllerDescriptor.CreateController(HttpRequestMessage request)

bij System.Web.Http.Dispatcher.HttpControllerDispatcher.SendAsyncInternal(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)

bij System.Web.Http.Dispatcher.HttpControllerDispatcher.SendAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)

InnerException: 

I just can't figure out what is happening or what the problem is. I only have this when I load the backoffice. It crashes already in the inlog screen. 
    I have already tried several thing:
    But I just can't figure it out :(

Please let me know if you have any tips, need extra code or anything else!
    Thanks in advance.
    Melvin
Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft